- For the cookies
- 10.5 oz of flour
- 10.5 oz of butter
- 3.5 oz of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- A spoonful of strawberry jam
- For the filling
- Whipped cream
- 10 strawberries
Other cookies we can do for valentin are these cookies with strawberries and cream heart because besides being very rich, are easy to make and sure you will like its shape and decoration.
One of the surprises that you can prepare your partner to celebrate this day is to make these cookies, either alone or with the help of children will have fun using the roller or helping them with decoration and stuffing cookies.
See how to make strawberry and cream heart cookies for Valentines:
1. Start preparing the cookie dough. For this mix the flour with the butter, sugar and egg, kneading into a ball. To have more strawberry flavor I added a spoonful of strawberry jam and squirmed. So there are some red dots on the surface of the cookie.
2. Once the ball of cookie dough is done, wrap it with a plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 2 hours. Then stretch the dough between 2 kitchen plastic.
3. Once stretched with the roller, cut the cookies with a heart shaped mold and bake at 355°F for about 15 minutes until they begin to be golden. Then turn off the oven and let cool on a wire rack until firm.
4. For the filling, cut strawberries into slices and distribute over half of the cookies. In other cookies put cream and join the two halves forming these delicious cookies with strawberries and cream.
Alright, we finish to make strawberry and cream heart cookies for Valentines, now its time to eat and delight.