- An open breast chicken
- 7 oz sliced smoked bacon
- 5.5 oz cooked ham
- 3.5 sliced cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Black peppercorns
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml tomato sauce
Another way to make stuffed chicken breasts, but this time will not be fried, is with bacon, ham and cheese, 3 ingredients that few people can’t resist easily. The stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon is a dish cooked with a base of Poultry and belongs to the dishes of traditional cuisine. Generally consumed primarily during whole year, and is usually served as a Second diners dish.
Moreover, this stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon has an unbeatable presence. It is a full plate for fats and proteins, so it is perfectly complemented by a salad.
See how to make stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon:
1. Spread the chicken breast on the counter and season on both sides. Now place on it a layer of sliced ham and above this, another cheese slice.
2. Roll the chicken breast on each other, so we have left a loop of stuffed chicken.
3. Place the slices of bacon in a row, so they are overlapping each other. Arrange the bacon on the loop and wrap with it.
4. Once we have the curl chicken wrapped with bacon, enter it in the interior of an elastic mesh is firmly pressing and filling out our no.
5. Make the loop in a pan with a few drops of olive oil until well browned on all sides.
6. Finish cooking the chicken in the oven.
7. In the same pan in which we have the golden curl, fry two onions along with some sliced garlic and black peppercorns.
7. When the onion is well poached, add the tomato sauce and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
8. Once we have the sauce ready, I crush it with blender. The resulting sauce to accompany the employ our loop.
Alright, we finish to make stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, now its time to eat and delight.