- For the mass:
- 3.5 oz of of black chocolate dessert
- 80 unsalted butter at room temperature
- 5 oz of brown sugar
- 2 eggs L
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6.5 oz of pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soluble decaffeinated coffee (optional)
- 250 ml of whole milk low-fat or vegetable
- For decoration:
- 7 oz of cream cheese
- 2.5 oz of icing sugar
- black dye (or 5 oz of black chocolate and 100 ml of whipping cream)
- 1 package of Oreo cookies type
- chocolate bars with terrifying forms or other Halloween decorations
Halloween is also ideal for making sweets decorated than sappy, and a terrifying chocolate cupcakes like these are ideal if you have little ones at home or receive guests.
Chocolate cookie crumbs give it a look very nice ground cemetery, and we have two options to adhere to the cupcakes. The cream cheese mix is perfectly valid, but we can also use chocolate with some cream. If you do not have terrifying chocolate bars you can decorate them simply with a homemade Halloween drawings flags cutting and pasting some toothpicks or skewers.
See how to cook these terrifying chocolate cupcakes for Halloween:
1. If we are to make our own themed chocolate bars should prepare a few hours or the day before, simply melting chocolate and letting it dry and solidify in the molds. For the mass of the cupcakes, preheat the oven to 356°F / 180°C and prepare about 16 molds, better capsules if they are decorated with motifs of Halloween.
2. Melt the chocolate in water bath or microwave, at intervals of 30 seconds and watching to not burn. Reserve as it cools. Beat with wire whisk the softened butter with brown sugar until a fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, stir and add the chocolate. Beat well.
3. Apart mix the flour with the baking soda, salt and soluble coffee. Pour one-third the mass of chocolate and whisk lightly. Add a third of the milk and whisk. Continue adding both alternately until completion and form a homogeneous mass. Fill the molds up to 1/3 full and bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool on a rack.
4. If we are to make the cream cheese, beat the cream cheese drained of its liquid with powdered sugar, add black dye coloring and mix until a smooth creamy texture. If we choose the chocolate, heat the cream until boiling, add the chopped chocolate and mix well. Shred or chop the whole cookies until a sandy texture.
5. Once the cupcakes are cool, cover the top with a not very thick layer of cheese or chocolate and cookie batter in the crushed, shaking off excess. Continue until you finish the cupcakes. Finally garnish with chocolate or other sweets Halloween themed to taste.
Tasting the chocolate cupcakes for Halloween
These terrifying chocolate cupcakes for Halloween endure well saved two or three days in an airtight container, but after the second day is better to have them in the fridge, if they are decorated by cheese. In case you do not want to decorate all we can save a few in a tight box for breakfast, or freeze them undecorated once they are cold.