- Half a liter of milk
- Custard powder
- Green and orange food coloring
- Oreo cookies
- Green jellybeans
- Plastic cups
As I said Halloween is one of the best festivities to engage children, and why not to have a fun time with them without having to use electronic devices, especially if we talk about these fun recipes like Terrifying Flan, a really really easy recipe for kids in Halloween, as with those cookies.
See how to make these Terrifying Flan:
1. Separate a cup of milk and pour the custard powder.
2. In the remaining milk puts four or five tsp of sugar and heat stirring constantly.
3. Once the contents of the bowl with sugar and milk are removed, mix and bring to a boil together.
4. Remove from heat and add the dye (you can use the color you want). Green to ‘Frankensteins’ and orange for the scary pumpkins but you can do witchs, zombies, cats and many others. An envelope gives six cups, which you will paint like the image, so it is best to use plastic cups.
5. Enter the mixture into glasses and put to cool.
6. On the one hand crush oreo cookies to make Frankenstein hair and other cut jelly beans for pumpkin’s hair.
7. The smallest of the house can participate in the preparation of the dish, you just have to be careful when boiling the milk, everything else can do even themselves.