- 250 ml of espresso
- 60 ml of rum
- 24 ladyfingers
- 3 eggs, separate the yolks from the whites
- 2 oz of ground sugar + 1 tsp
- 10.5 oz of mascarpone cheese
- 40 ml of orange liqueur
- 3.5 oz of chopped bittersweet chocolate
This tiramisu pie or cake is a distinct and delicious way to present that will help you show your skills to your diners. If you want me easier to cut without crumbling, keep it in the freezer thirty minutes before serving. We love this sweet and often prepare soil.
The origin of this Italian dessert is situated in northern Italy and in the fifties. They say the real tiramisu does not take cream, mascarpone cheese not even wears, but only five ingredients: eggs and sugar beaten, ladyfingers soaked in espresso and cocoa powder.
See how to make tiramisu pie:
1. Start lining a mold with plastic wrap. So it will not move, I held with tweezers. Split the chopped chocolate in the bottom of the pan. Mix the coffee and rum in a bowl and reserve.
2. Place the egg yolks in a bowl and beat until they turn pale yellow. Add the sugar, mascarpone cheese and orange liqueur and beat until everything is well blended. In another bowl, beat the egg whites with a spoonful of sugar until stiff.
3. Incorporate the egg whites to the yolk mixture and cheese and stir with a spatula performing outflanking. Put half of this mixture in the mold. Soak the ladyfingers in the mixture of coffee and rum and start lining them over the cream into 2 layers. Try not to soak too much, so do not break.
4. Cover them with the remaining mascarpone cream and finish with 2 coats over biscuits soaked in coffee. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 2 or 3 hours. Before serving carefully unmold over a tray.
Not being enriched with cream this tiramisu cake recipe, all the flavor of mascarpone cheese is appreciated and is a little (just a little) lighter. Keep it in her refrigerator until serving time, because as carrying eggs and these are raw, must be careful.
If you like another Tiramisu options here you have a video: