- 11 oz of minced meat of chicken or beef
- 1 hamburger bread per burguer you will cook
- 1 piece Onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 grams of lettuce
- 2 dashes Oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 garlics
- 1 piece of parsley Branch
- slice of Cheese per burguer
- slice of bacon per burguer
What better way to celebrate the independence of USA than with a burger, typical american food, which reprensent us through world with the McDonalds and Burger King. And if you like you can add this tasty American cake we made especially to celebrate!
See how to make a typical American Burger for independence day:
1. Peel and chop the garlic and parsley. Knead the minced meat in two parts, one per serving. Add the parsley, garlic, ground pepper and a pinch of salt. Keep kneading and dales way. You can help of one side of a width knife.
2. Put a skillet or grill to heat with a little oil. When hot, add the burgers and warm up on both sides over medium heat.
3. Meanwhile, in another grill roast inside the rolls and arrange them on plates. Spread with mayonnaise.
4. Wash the lettuce and tomato and onion peel. Chop the first and cut the other two sheets. Add lettuce to kiss the bread.
5. When the burgers are cooked, place them on lettuce, and meat, tomato and onion. Finally Arrange the bread on top.
6. Serve the burgers with mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup.
7. If you like you can add an slice of cheese, bacon or both to have a very complete Burguer.
8. To accompany you can frie some sticky potatoes as if it were a combo of McDonald or you can make a noisette potatoes with a sauce of your choice.
Also, if you do not like raw onion can brown it in the same excess oil from the meat.