- 1 camembert
- 2 oz of mixed nuts (peanuts with honey, pistachios, walnuts)
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 tsp of calvados (apple brandy French)
There is nothing better than a good bread with a slice of cheese, but also we serve it warm, becomes a snacking with not stop. This is what happens with this hot Camembert cheese with honey and nuts, which is so delicious spread that is hard to forget this appetizer once you’ve tried.
If you like softer cheeses you can also use a Brie, much less potent than Camembert. Although I advise that at least the first time, probéis this irresistible combination of sweet and salty flavors, with crisp point nuts and sparkle of Calvados.
See how to make warm camembert with honey and nuts:
1. Begin preheating the oven to 355°F heat up and down, continue removing the camembert from his crate and then the paper covering, cut the top layer of crust.
2. Cut a piece of baking paper similar to that size brings cheese and place it inside the box. Again Camembert in the container, and add a tsp of honey and Calvados.
3. Put cheese in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. As time passes add over nuts coarsely crushed and back again baked 8 minutes. Serve hot with slices of baguettes.
Alright, we finish to make warm camembert with honey and nuts, now its time to eat and delight.